The Basel Committee has decided that banks should not be allowed to use internal models to measure capital requirements for operational risk.
Examining the banking regulations that make you mad
Is a piece of banking regulation making you incandescent with Reg Rage? Email your suggestions for the next Reg Rage to firstname.lastname@example.org
The fundamental review of the trading book is due for completion by the end of 2015, but impact studies have thrown up some alarming results.
Most popular videos
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 1: Doing business in uncertain times
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 2: The political landscape
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Tech Talk: interview with Danny Aranda, European managing director at Ripple
- The EU Funds Transfer Regulation 2015 – Chapter 2: Scope and requirements