The winners in the transaction banking categories of The Banker's Innovation in Technology and Transaction Banking Awards for 2013.
Latest articles from Global Transaction Banking
As Dubai has grown, so has its role in the global transaction services industry, with the emirate now serving as the nerve centre of all trade taking place across the Middle East and north Africa. And as Dubai sets out its stall to become the next renminbi hub, this role only looks set to grow.
Ahead of Sibos 2013, chief executive of the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (Swift) Gottfried Leibbrandt talks exclusively to The Banker about the challenges and opportunities in a global market that is continually evolving with new regulations, technologies and infrastructures.
The Banker's Middle East editor, Melissa Hancock, reflects on how Dubai, the host of Sibos 2013, has emerged to become the Middle East and north African hub for transaction banking.
A new generation of transaction banking client is evolving in Asia, as an increasing number of the region's multinationals target global growth and search for the right banking services to aid them.
Most popular content
Most popular video
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI