The winners in the transaction banking categories of The Banker's Innovation in Technology and Transaction Banking Awards for 2013.
Latest articles from Global Transaction Banking
As Dubai has grown, so has its role in the global transaction services industry, with the emirate now serving as the nerve centre of all trade taking place across the Middle East and north Africa. And as Dubai sets out its stall to become the next renminbi hub, this role only looks set to grow.
Ahead of Sibos 2013, chief executive of the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (Swift) Gottfried Leibbrandt talks exclusively to The Banker about the challenges and opportunities in a global market that is continually evolving with new regulations, technologies and infrastructures.
The Banker's Middle East editor, Melissa Hancock, reflects on how Dubai, the host of Sibos 2013, has emerged to become the Middle East and north African hub for transaction banking.
A new generation of transaction banking client is evolving in Asia, as an increasing number of the region's multinationals target global growth and search for the right banking services to aid them.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Trade finance securitisation
- Getting excited about innovation
- Chapter One of Four: Transforming Banking; What are the Challenges?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers