Renewed interest in commercial card programmes has led to a flurry of innovation in the space, ultimately giving corporates more flexibility.
Latest articles from Global Transaction Banking
Adoption of real-time payments is accelerating rapidly, driven by regulatory pressures and the threat of non-bank competition. Joy Macknight looks at the different paths taken in the quest to future-proof domestic payments infrastructures.
The past year has seen Asia-Pacific banks attracting top transaction banking talent away from global institutions. What is triggering a reverse migration from global to regional? Joy Macknight investigates.
As China steps up its currency liberalisation programme, corporates are having an easier time managing their cash across Asia as a whole. But staying abreast of the changing regulatory regimes in different jurisdictions continues to be a challenge.
Bitcoin’s blockchain is being hailed as revolutionary. But will the likes of UBS, ING and Nasdaq, who are exploring the potential of the technology, be able to overcome the challenges that remain, not least security and regulatory issues?
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Brexit campaign reveals EU over-regulation concerns among small business
- US secretary John Kerry’s Iran stance lacks credibility
- Interview with Eric Osiakwan, managing partner, Chanzo Capital - View from ARC 2016