How To Run A Bank 2013
How to Run a Bank 2013 is your comprehensive guide to international banking in the new financial environment. Combining contributions from the world's leading bankers, regulators, academics and economists, it is an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
Watch the following video for an overview of this year's content:
Order your copy of How to Run a Bank 2013 online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
How to Run a Bank 2013 is your comprehensive guide, available for only £65 / €75 / £104- an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
For further information and to order multiple copies of How to Run a Bank, please contact +44(0)20 7775 6847.
- Section 1: Global leadership – new foundations
- Section 2: Focus on growth
- Section 3: Winning under new rules
- Section 4: Managing risk – what next for markets?
- Section 5: Optimising capital and lending for growth
- Section 6: How to regain public trust
- Section 7: Reaching out to the high-tech generation
- Section 8: Systems, data and collateral management
- Section 9: Governance, conduct and human resources
- Section 10: How to run an ethical bank
Order your copy of How To Run A Bank online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI