How To Run A Bank 2011
How to Run a Bank 2011 is your comprehensive guide to international banking in the new financial environment. Combining contributions from the world's leading bankers, regulators, academics and economists, it is an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
Watch the following video for an overview of this year's content:
Order your copy of How To Run A Bank online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417.
How to Run a Bank is your comprehensive guide, available for only £65 / €75 / $104 -an essential resource for senior management around the globe. Available from February 2012.
For further information and to order multiple copies of How To Run A Bank, please contact our Customer Services Manager on +44(0)20 7775 6847.
- Section 1: Overview forging a new landscape
- Section 2: Risk Management for the New Era
- Section 3: Dealing with the New Regulations
- Section 4: Corporate Governance Issues
- Section 5: Trends in Corporate and Retail Banking
- Section 6: Technology
- Section 7: Restructuring the Balance Sheet
- Section 8: How to Run an Islamic Bank
- Section 9: The Future of Securities
- Section 10: The Future of Payments
- Section 11: Banking and the Environment
- Section 12: Frontier Markets
- Section 13: Reputation and Branding
- Section 14: The Way Ahead
To order a copy or for more information please email Gbenga Adenubi or call +44 (0) 207 775 6526.
Most popular videos
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Interview with Luis Videgaray, minister of finance, Mexico
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
Most popular content