How To Run A Bank 2012
How to Run a Bank 2012 is your comprehensive guide to international banking in the new financial environment. Combining contributions from the world's leading bankers, regulators, academics and economists, it is an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
Watch the following video for an overview of this year's content:
Order your copy of How to Run a Bank 2012 online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
How to Run a Bank 2012 is your comprehensive guide, available for only £65 / €75 / £104- an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
For further information and to order multiple copies of How to Run a Bank, please contact our Customer Services Manager on +44(0)20 7775 6847.
- Section 1: Global Leadership: The Way Back to Growth
- Section 2: Shifting Opportunities
- Section 3: New Standards in Regulation
- Section 4: Protective Balance Sheets and Liquidity
- Section 5: Managing the New Trading Landscape
- Section 6: The Battle for Transaction Banking
- Section 7: High-Performance Analytics
- Section 8: Keeping Track of Risk and Compliance
- Section 9: Tackling Corporate Governance
- Section 10: What Customers Want
- Section 11: The Rise of Islamic Banking
- Section 12: Spotlight on Values
Order your copy of How To Run A Bank online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
Most popular content
- Could fixing the old crisis make the next crisis more painful?
- How reform has revamped Mexico's banking market
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release
- China's new tech-savvy banks: how private lenders could threaten the status quo
- The top five banks in Japan