Section 7: High-Performance Analytics
SAS vice-president and chief technology officer Keith Collins provides answers to problems causing some of the biggest headaches in banking – starting with how firms can turn the growing tsunami of data to their advantage using high-performance analytics.
Alastair Sim, SAS’s global senior director, gives examples of how the latest banking systems can mine tens of millions of data items in minutes or even seconds. Not only can questions be answered faster, more questions can be asked resulting in much better answers, better product pricing decisions, higher customer satisfaction and retention, and better risk and liquidity management.
David Wallace of SAS’s global financial services sees that inside millions of bank transactions is the key to consumer preferences, red flags to fraud and money laundering, and the means to manage risk. The question for banks is how to get to the data quickly.
How to Run a Bank 2012 is your comprehensive guide, available for only £65 / €75 / £104- an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
Order your copy of How to Run a Bank 2012 online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
For further information and to order multiple copies of How to Run a Bank, please contact our Customer Services Manager on +44(0)20 7775 6526.
- Section 1: Global Leadership: The Way Back to Growth
- Section 2: Shifting Opportunities
- Section 3: New Standards in Regulation
- Section 4: Protective Balance Sheets and Liquidity
- Section 5: Managing the New Trading Landscape
- Section 6: The Battle for Transaction Banking
- Section 7: High-Performance Analytics
- Section 8: Keeping Track of Risk and Compliance
- Section 9: Tackling Corporate Governance
- Section 10: What Customers Want
- Section 11: The Rise of Islamic Banking
- Section 12: Spotlight on Values
Order your copy of How To Run A Bank online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417