How To Run A Bank 2013
How to Run a Bank 2013 is your comprehensive guide to international banking in the new financial environment. Combining contributions from the world's leading bankers, regulators, academics and economists, it is an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
Watch the following video for an overview of this year's content:
Order your copy of How to Run a Bank 2013 online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
How to Run a Bank 2013 is your comprehensive guide, available for only £65 / €75 / £104- an essential resource for senior management around the globe.
For further information and to order multiple copies of How to Run a Bank, please contact +44(0)20 7775 6847.
- Section 1: Global leadership – new foundations
- Section 2: Focus on growth
- Section 3: Winning under new rules
- Section 4: Managing risk – what next for markets?
- Section 5: Optimising capital and lending for growth
- Section 6: How to regain public trust
- Section 7: Reaching out to the high-tech generation
- Section 8: Systems, data and collateral management
- Section 9: Governance, conduct and human resources
- Section 10: How to run an ethical bank
Order your copy of How To Run A Bank online today, or call +44(0)1858 438 417
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Natalie Jaresko, finance minister of Ukraine - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Mattia Romani, managing director, country and sector economics, EBRD - View from EBRD 2015
- Transaction Bankers - UniCredit's Ernst Ohmayer
Most popular content