The Banker is the premier magazine and online resource for the world’s investment, retail and commercial banking sectors. Now in its 86th year, The Banker seeks to stimulate and inform, offering an unrivalled combination of authoritative news, features, surveys and interviews. Month-by-month it provides in-depth coverage of all the key issues facing the financial sector. The Banker has unique access to the most influential decision makers in the financial markets.
- The Banker reaches an extensive global audience of over 90,000 print readers and nearly 50,000 unique online users each month
- Our exclusive coverage is valued by senior level decision makers in financial institutions, corporations, investment management firms and central banks in more than 180 countries
- The most recent Global Capital Markets Survey (GCMS) in 2011 stated that The Banker was the number one global monthly for the banks, financial institutions and capital markets.
- The Banker also rated as the number one monthly in Emerging Markets, EMEA and Asia-Pacific in GCMS 2011
- We provide a flexible set of promotional opportunities, ensuring your message is targeted with maximum impact
For advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact the sales team:
- Adrian Northey (International Sales Manager) on +44 207 775 6333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philip Church (Asia and Africa) on +44 207 775 6328 or at email@example.com
- Andrew Campbell (Technology) on +44 207 775 6316 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke McGreevy (MENA) on +971 4391 4398 or at email@example.com
- Anton Paul (central and eastern Europe) on +44 207 775 6355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tanny Ribeiro (Latin America) on +351 918 669 188 or at email@example.com
For more information you can also view our media pack and the latest ABC figures.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Transaction Bankers: Citi's Naveed Sultan
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Arthur Rubin, head of Latam DCM, Nomura and Tak Tahara, head of international debt syndicate, Nomura - View from IADB 2015
- Monthly preview: China's new tech-savvy banks
- Shocks and trends: Europe's QE and political risk