How do I register to look at the content of www.thebanker.com?
Simply click here, fill in your details and select your preferences. You should shortly receive an email with an activation link. Click on this to start your account. If you do not see receive the activation email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
What will I be able to access if I register?
Registering will allow you to view 3 articles each month, including the most recent articles or an extensive archive dating back to 1999. It will not give access to our exclusive reports and listings which are available to full subscribers. You will also receive a free e-newsletter which informs you when relevant new articles are published.
Is it a free to register to www.thebanker.com?
Yes - all you need to do is complete the quick form accurately and activate the account to start your allowance of 3 monthly views.
Can I change my password?
Yes - once you have registered and activated your account you can change your password at any time in the "My Account" section.
I have forgotten my password, can I request a reminder?
Yes - click here and enter your email address. If it matches our records you will be sent a reminder email.
What if I want to view more?
You can get an annual subscription to www.thebanker.com for £645. You will also receive 12 issues of the industry leading magazine The Banker. Click here to subscribe.
What is the price for non-Uk residents?
If you are based outside the UK you will be charged at the prevailing currency conversion rate of the day of purchase, equivalent to £645. If you are based in Europe you will charged in Euros and customers in the rest of the world will be charged in USD.
I was registered on the previous website for The Banker or I am a current paid subscriber to The Banker - are my details already registered for the new online service?
Not currently - you need to re-register for the new site to ensure you get access. We are in the process of contacting our paid subscribers and registrants to advise them of this brand new service. If you have not been contacted by us please complete the online form to sign up for this additional service.
What is the policy for cancellations and refunds?
Cancellations by you and refunds: unless you cancel your subscription before we have started providing any part of it to you (in which case we will provide you with a full refund), then you agree that once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period. This means that you are not entitled to a refund once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you, except in the very limited circumstances which are referred to in these terms and conditions. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period. You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com
The Banker services are outlined below:
- TheBanker.com is available in full through subscription for £645 per year or you can view a limited amount of content by registering for free. Click here to register or subscribe.
- The Banker publishes monthly electronic newsletters, they are free of charge and include a selection of the latest headline stories. Subscribers and registered users receive these as standard so sign up to ensure you are on the list.
- The Banker printed magazine: Since 1926 The Banker magazine has been at the forefront of financial publishing. It is published every month and provides investigative comment and expert analysis on the key developments in the global banking arena. Subscribers to TheBanker.com get The Banker magazine as part of their subscription. Email us if you would like to discuss a print only subscription for £595 (12 issues). This cost includes delivery to anywhere in the world.
- The Banker Database - Top 5000 world banks. The Banker regularly publishes rankings of banks by Tier 1 capital, with secondary rankings by assets, capital/asset ratio, real profit growth, profit on average capital, and return on assets. These listings are available online and can either be printed or downloaded in multiple formats and can be fully manipulated. Access to The Banker Database is available by annual subscription. To gain access to the database that The Banker uses to compile its renowned Top 1000 world bank listing and all its other listings call us on +44(0) 207 775 6370/68/40 or email us to set up a demonstration and to discuss how it can benefit your organisation.. We also offer generous discounts for multiple users.
- The Top Islamic Financial Institutions: This interactive tool enables you to analyse the top institutions involved with Islamic finance in great detail. It is the most comprehensive source of intelligence on Islamic financial institutions. Users can compare Institutions and regions based on several data points as well as track their progress over the last three years. If you have any queries or would like a demo please email us or call +44(0)20 7775 6370/6368.
Most popular videos
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI