The Banker November 2016
The November edition of The Banker features the ranking of the top Islamic financial institutions, announces the winners of the Global Private Banking Awards, and take a look at the latest state of play of banking in Kazakhstan.We also study how asset managers are investing in trade finance, take a look at new trends in bond markets and report from Nepal on how the country is recovering from its earthquake in 2015.
- Banks evolve for the electronic era
- Are robots taking over wealth management?
- Post-Brexit lessons from Switzerland
- Plugging the funding gap in trade
- Montea rises from GE's European ashes
- Aldermore bullish on Brexit
- Can Nepal wean itself off remittance reliance?
- NPLs hamper Khazakh recovery
- The force behind the Kazakh privatisation drive
- Volatility fails to shake Mexico's banks
- Argentina's capital markets optimism
COMMENT & PROFILES
Top 1000 World Banks
November Issue - Available Now
Top 1000 World Banks 2016 - Press release
Islamic financial institutions rankings
Middle East and Africa editor, James King, outlines the changes the Islamic finance market has undergone during the past decade and where the market is heading in the future.