The Banker Leadership Series - RBS 4
In December we launched the last in a four-part series in association with RBS:
The New Global Transaction Services Landscape
The final part of the series focused on how innovation can make sense of a shifting
payments landscape. How can innovation improve processes and efficiency? What
are users’ perspectives of Global Transaction Services? What competition is there
from other areas?
Brian Caplen chaired the debate, with representatives from RBS, SAP, PayPal and
Willis Group, discussing the following topics:
- Broad economic outlook
- Regulatory challenges
- Needs of customers
- Competition from non-banks
Brian Caplen,Editor, The Banker
Neal Livingston, Global Head of Transaction Services, RBS
Laurence Leyden, Director of Transaction Banking, SAP
Mike Jones, Financial Innovations, EMEA, PayPal
The Banker’s pioneering multimedia platform has established itself as the leading
channel for debate and insight into international banking and finance, combining the
best elements of print, events, audio and print.
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Deutsche Bank's woes go beyond US fine
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- Will Japan’s economy recover in time for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Client challenges and the art of the possible – in risk & compliance and payments; The art of the possible in risk, compliance and payments