Improved all-in pricing and the need for euro liabilities to match business profiles are bringing US corporates to Europe, a move that is proving lucrative for Deutsche Bank.
Latest articles from Deals
Banglalink was able to issue Bangladesh's first ever international bond under the stewardship of Citi, thanks to its great growth potential and the backing of foreign ownership.
The first Italian initial public offering of 2014 cemented confidence in UniCredit's unusual partnership model with Kepler Cheuvreux in equity capital markets.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Transaction Bankers: Citi's Naveed Sultan
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Arthur Rubin, head of Latam DCM, Nomura and Tak Tahara, head of international debt syndicate, Nomura - View from IADB 2015
- Monthly preview: China's new tech-savvy banks
- Interview with Alonso Segura, finance minister of Peru - View from IADB 2015