An innovative four-tranche bond for Norway's oil company Statoil set the standard for size and pricing thanks to supportive monetary policy conditions, even with lower oil prices.
Latest articles from Issuers
Ghanaian independent power project sponsor Cenpower proved that African money can finance African private sector infrastructure initiatives by raising $900m in project finance to develop the Kpone Independent Power Plant.
German insurer Talanx closed its longest ever bond issue in a very narrow window of opportunity as market volatility intensified in July. Joanne Hart reports.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Transaction Bankers: Citi's Naveed Sultan
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Arthur Rubin, head of Latam DCM, Nomura and Tak Tahara, head of international debt syndicate, Nomura - View from IADB 2015
- Monthly preview: China's new tech-savvy banks
- Shocks and trends: Europe's QE and political risk