BSkyB found strong demand for a multi-tranche deal across two currencies to fund a major acquisition strategy across Europe.
Latest articles from Issuers
German insurer Talanx closed its longest ever bond issue in a very narrow window of opportunity as market volatility intensified in July. Joanne Hart reports.
Despite an unusual structure as the holding company for a fixed-line monopoly, B Communications issued Israel's first dual-listed bond to considerable demand.
Unlisted white goods manufacturer Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte chose an unregulated Frankfurt market to launch its debut Eurobond issue targeting institutional investors only. Despite the unusual approach, the deal was more than twice oversubscribed.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- John Gibbons, head of treasury services EMEA, J.P. Morgan - View from Sibos 2014
- The Argentine effect on the world of sovereign debt
- Interview with Moritz Kraemer, chief rating officer, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services - View from IMF 2014
- IMF 2014: Editorial review