Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena found itself in a tight spot when forced to issue extra capital after poor stress test results, but a strenuous roadshow and a heavy discount for existing shareholders saw the lender's hard work pay off.
Latest articles from Issuers
The German government chose a period of heightened eurozone bond volatility to issue its first 30-year inflation-linked bund, but exceeded expectations in what was an unfamiliar market.
University College, one of oldest colleges at Oxford University, has taken advantage of the near-zero rate environment to issue the lowest-yielding university bond ever recorded.
A loyal investor base welcomed the long-dated bond with three equal maturities that helped smooth the Côte d’Ivoire sovereign's refinancing profile.
An innovative four-tranche bond for Norway's oil company Statoil set the standard for size and pricing thanks to supportive monetary policy conditions, even with lower oil prices.
Ghanaian independent power project sponsor Cenpower proved that African money can finance African private sector infrastructure initiatives by raising $900m in project finance to develop the Kpone Independent Power Plant.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Basel III starts to dominate Top 1000 rankings
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking UK Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release
- The top five banks in Japan