The timely passage of a bill to strengthen the local insolvency law helped convince both the International Monetary Fund and sovereign bond investors that the Cyprus credit story should not be bracketed with that of Greece.
Latest articles from Deals
A bidding war between Chinese and Italian entrepreneurs for France's iconic Club Med holiday resort operator provided a test of nerves for the bankers, and even led to a change in French law.
Improved all-in pricing and the need for euro liabilities to match business profiles are bringing US corporates to Europe, a move that is proving lucrative for Deutsche Bank.
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Top 1000 World Banks – Chinese banks dominate net interest income gains
- Top 1000 World Banks – Market risk declining globally
- Top 1000 World Banks – European lenders soar in highest movers table
- Top 1000 World Banks – Brazilian and Russian banks top soundness rankings