In what is mostly still a volatile, unpredictable marketplace, an impressive number of landmark deals have been carried out by banks all over the world in the past 12 months. Here, The Banker recognises the best of them.
Latest articles from Deals
A bidding war between Chinese and Italian entrepreneurs for France's iconic Club Med holiday resort operator provided a test of nerves for the bankers, and even led to a change in French law.
Improved all-in pricing and the need for euro liabilities to match business profiles are bringing US corporates to Europe, a move that is proving lucrative for Deutsche Bank.
Most popular content
- Transaction Bankers - UniCredit's Ernst Ohmayer
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- EBRD Annual Meeting 2015 - what to expect
- Interview with Natalie Jaresko, finance minister of Ukraine - View from EBRD 2015