Since raising its maximum maturity to 60 years in late 2012, the UK debt management office has issued three times beyond the 50-year mark.
Latest articles from Deals
A Slovenian privatisation process involving 14 different selling entities provided Houlihan Lokey's corporate finance team with a delicate challenge when helping a potential Austrian buyer.
In the past 18 months, RBS has been building out its hybrid issuance capacity, making new hires and reaching out to the largest investors. Its efforts started to pay off in 2013, when the bank notched up a number of mandates in the first six months of the year.
Credit Suisse oversaw a combined rights issue, share placement, bond issue and loan renegotiation to rebuild client Thomas Cook from a near-default experience.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI