The sovereign, supranational and agencies team at Barclays worked on eight out of 19 deals worldwide in the first working week of 2015, generating repeat business from a number of issuers.
Latest articles from Deals
Banglalink was able to issue Bangladesh's first ever international bond under the stewardship of Citi, thanks to its great growth potential and the backing of foreign ownership.
The first Italian initial public offering of 2014 cemented confidence in UniCredit's unusual partnership model with Kepler Cheuvreux in equity capital markets.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Transaction Bankers: Citi's Naveed Sultan
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Arthur Rubin, head of Latam DCM, Nomura and Tak Tahara, head of international debt syndicate, Nomura - View from IADB 2015
- Monthly preview: China's new tech-savvy banks
- Shocks and trends: Europe's QE and political risk