Daiwa's European mergers and acquisitions arm, DC Advisory, enabled the private equity owners of media and PR monitoring service Gorkana to find the ideal industry buyer.
Latest articles from Institutions
Citi launched a new division at the end of last year to combine prime finance, futures and clearing, custody, and fund services. Its global head, Okan Pekin, discusses why the change will put Citi ahead of its rivals and how it will enable the bank to win more business from hedge funds.
With renewed appetite for European IPOs, UBS's business service team has a busy pipeline of deals. It started the year well, with a mandate from ISS, which has a history of aborted sales, but which UBS secured a solid buyer base for.
Sanjeev Kumar leads a corporate advisory team at RBS designed to maintain the ability to provide large corporates with strategic advice after the bank’s exit from mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets. He tells The Banker why talk is valuable.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Basel III starts to dominate Top 1000 rankings
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking UK Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release
- The top five banks in Japan