A loyal investor base welcomed the long-dated bond with three equal maturities that helped smooth the Côte d’Ivoire sovereign's refinancing profile.
Latest articles from Issuers
An innovative four-tranche bond for Norway's oil company Statoil set the standard for size and pricing thanks to supportive monetary policy conditions, even with lower oil prices.
Ghanaian independent power project sponsor Cenpower proved that African money can finance African private sector infrastructure initiatives by raising $900m in project finance to develop the Kpone Independent Power Plant.
German insurer Talanx closed its longest ever bond issue in a very narrow window of opportunity as market volatility intensified in July. Joanne Hart reports.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Natalie Jaresko, finance minister of Ukraine - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Mattia Romani, managing director, country and sector economics, EBRD - View from EBRD 2015
- Transaction Bankers - UniCredit's Ernst Ohmayer