Analytics are the latest tool in banks’ armoury, helping them understand customer needs and boost efficiency. But just how does data analysis help banks gain advantage over their rivals?
Data moves centre stage
The push for transparency, real-time information and improved risk management in financial services has led to the adoption of new computing infrastructure, which means that running a Google search to check credit risk exposure might be around the corner.
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Brexit campaign reveals EU over-regulation concerns among small business
- US secretary John Kerry’s Iran stance lacks credibility
- Interview with Eric Osiakwan, managing partner, Chanzo Capital - View from ARC 2016