Analytics are the latest tool in banks’ armoury, helping them understand customer needs and boost efficiency. But just how does data analysis help banks gain advantage over their rivals?
Data moves centre stage
The push for transparency, real-time information and improved risk management in financial services has led to the adoption of new computing infrastructure, which means that running a Google search to check credit risk exposure might be around the corner.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- Interview with Natalie Jaresko, finance minister of Ukraine - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Mattia Romani, managing director, country and sector economics, EBRD - View from EBRD 2015
- AfDB Annual Meeting 2015 - what to expect