Analytics are the latest tool in banks’ armoury, helping them understand customer needs and boost efficiency. But just how does data analysis help banks gain advantage over their rivals?
Data moves centre stage
The push for transparency, real-time information and improved risk management in financial services has led to the adoption of new computing infrastructure, which means that running a Google search to check credit risk exposure might be around the corner.
Order Now The Banker July edition
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The 40% costs cut: why banks must face up to a tough future
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- TechTalk: interview with Brian Pallas, CEO, Opportunity Network