Analytics are the latest tool in banks’ armoury, helping them understand customer needs and boost efficiency. But just how does data analysis help banks gain advantage over their rivals?
Data moves centre stage
The push for transparency, real-time information and improved risk management in financial services has led to the adoption of new computing infrastructure, which means that running a Google search to check credit risk exposure might be around the corner.
Most popular content
- Trade finance securitisation
- Getting excited about innovation
- Chapter One of Four: Transforming Banking; What are the Challenges?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers