Analytics are the latest tool in banks’ armoury, helping them understand customer needs and boost efficiency. But just how does data analysis help banks gain advantage over their rivals?
Data moves centre stage
The push for transparency, real-time information and improved risk management in financial services has led to the adoption of new computing infrastructure, which means that running a Google search to check credit risk exposure might be around the corner.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- The top five banks in Japan
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking UK Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- North African Islamic finance in the post-Arab Spring world
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release