The truly enormous volumes of information available to financial institutions today is transforming the way they do business and helping them to provide a better service for their customers.
Latest articles from Moving tech with the times
Strong forces are at work reshaping the financial sector. If firms are to survive and thrive in this dynamic environment they need to take a long, hard look at their IT and modernise it to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Customers are increasingly interacting with their bank using different technology platforms, including tablets, mobile phones and laptops. And while customers are enthusiastically embracing new technologies, the more traditional bank branches are also being given a new lease of life.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Interview with Laura Cha, chairman of financial services development council, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Investment Banking Awards 2013 highlights
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology
- Chapter 2 of 4: Digitising Banking; Applying the principle of Big Paper to PPI