The truly enormous volumes of information available to financial institutions today is transforming the way they do business and helping them to provide a better service for their customers.
Latest articles from Moving tech with the times
Strong forces are at work reshaping the financial sector. If firms are to survive and thrive in this dynamic environment they need to take a long, hard look at their IT and modernise it to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Customers are increasingly interacting with their bank using different technology platforms, including tablets, mobile phones and laptops. And while customers are enthusiastically embracing new technologies, the more traditional bank branches are also being given a new lease of life.
Order Now The Banker July edition
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- Deutsche Bank's woes go beyond US fine
- Will Japan’s economy recover in time for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020?
- View from Sibos: Hashim Shawa, Bank of Palestine, talks about financial inclusion