The truly enormous volumes of information available to financial institutions today is transforming the way they do business and helping them to provide a better service for their customers.
Latest articles from Moving tech with the times
Strong forces are at work reshaping the financial sector. If firms are to survive and thrive in this dynamic environment they need to take a long, hard look at their IT and modernise it to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Customers are increasingly interacting with their bank using different technology platforms, including tablets, mobile phones and laptops. And while customers are enthusiastically embracing new technologies, the more traditional bank branches are also being given a new lease of life.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- AfDB Annual Meeting 2015 - what to expect
- Transaction Bankers - UniCredit's Ernst Ohmayer
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- Interview with Steven Fisher, country officer for Ukraine, Citi - View from EBRD 2015