The truly enormous volumes of information available to financial institutions today is transforming the way they do business and helping them to provide a better service for their customers.
Latest articles from Moving tech with the times
Strong forces are at work reshaping the financial sector. If firms are to survive and thrive in this dynamic environment they need to take a long, hard look at their IT and modernise it to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Customers are increasingly interacting with their bank using different technology platforms, including tablets, mobile phones and laptops. And while customers are enthusiastically embracing new technologies, the more traditional bank branches are also being given a new lease of life.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- No rest for banks as fintech challenges loom large
- The bond bubble risk of cheaper corporate borrowing
- Top 1000 World Banks – Japanese banks struggle to grow in tough environment
- Bankers at a loss over IFRS9 provisioning rule
Most popular videos
- US interest rates
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- Interview with Erik Zingmark, deputy head of transaction products, Nordea - EuroFinance 2015 Copenhagen
- Chapter 1: The role of financial services in the UK economy
- Pre-IMF interview with Jean-Francois Tremblay, associate managing director, Moody's - View from IMF 2015