The truly enormous volumes of information available to financial institutions today is transforming the way they do business and helping them to provide a better service for their customers.
Latest articles from Moving tech with the times
Strong forces are at work reshaping the financial sector. If firms are to survive and thrive in this dynamic environment they need to take a long, hard look at their IT and modernise it to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Customers are increasingly interacting with their bank using different technology platforms, including tablets, mobile phones and laptops. And while customers are enthusiastically embracing new technologies, the more traditional bank branches are also being given a new lease of life.
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Brexit campaign reveals EU over-regulation concerns among small business
- US secretary John Kerry’s Iran stance lacks credibility
- Interview with Ike Williams, chief information officer, Heritage Bank - View from ARC 2016