The second edition of The Banker’s Technology Projects of the Year awards celebrate the most innovative and transformational contributions to financial services technology around the world.
Latest articles from Awards
The Islamic finance success story shows no signs of abating, with banks in this field continuing to thrive in spite of continuing global economic pressures and social and political unrest in many of its strongholds. We celebrate the industry’s finest in our Islamic Bank of the Year Awards 2015.
The best of the best are celebrated as The Banker crowns the global Bank of the Year, and hands out the laurels for our regional winners and the lender that has excelled the most when it comes to financial inclusion.
2014's best banks from central and eastern Europe.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Basel III starts to dominate Top 1000 rankings
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking UK Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release
- The top five banks in Japan