The Banker’s Central Bank Governor of the Year awards celebrate the officials who managed to restore economic stability and even growth to their countries following a turbulent few years.
Latest articles from Awards
An introduction to the awards.
Most popular content
Most popular video
- Trade finance securitisation
- Getting excited about innovation
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Interview with Philip Alexander, Senior Editor, The Banker - View from EBRD 2014
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments