The Deals of the Year 2016 winners from the Middle East.
Just as the global markets show signs of a meaningful post-crisis recovery, major global events set things back again. But against a backdrop of tensions in Russia, a slowdown in China, the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe and the oil price hitting a historic low, a number of companies and banks have managed to churn out stellar deals. The Banker recognises them in 2016’s Deals of the Year awards.
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Chapter 1 of 4: Beyond digital: winning in a challenging environment
- Chapter 1 of 4: Client challenges and the art of the possible – in risk & compliance and payments; The art of the possible in risk, compliance and payments
- Chapter 2 of 4: Beyond digital: Becoming The Cognitive Bank
- View from IMF: Interview with Abdourahmane Cissé, budget minister, Côte d’Ivoire