The Deals of the Year 2016 winners from the Middle East.
Just as the global markets show signs of a meaningful post-crisis recovery, major global events set things back again. But against a backdrop of tensions in Russia, a slowdown in China, the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe and the oil price hitting a historic low, a number of companies and banks have managed to churn out stellar deals. The Banker recognises them in 2016’s Deals of the Year awards.
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- John Gibbons, head of treasury services EMEA, J.P. Morgan - View from Sibos 2014