The Deals of the Year 2016 winners from the Middle East.
Deals of the Year 2017 – Open for entry
The Banker’s Deals of the Year awards for 2017 will celebrate the most impressive transactions in FIG capital raising, M&A, corporate and SSA bonds, infrastructure and project finance, loans, leveraged finance, securitisation and structured finance, equities, restructuring, Islamic finance, and green finance.
Entries must be submitted to Dealsoftheyear@ft.com by Monday, February 13, 2017.
Download the categories and entry guidelines:
Just as the global markets show signs of a meaningful post-crisis recovery, major global events set things back again. But against a backdrop of tensions in Russia, a slowdown in China, the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe and the oil price hitting a historic low, a number of companies and banks have managed to churn out stellar deals. The Banker recognises them in 2016’s Deals of the Year awards.
Most popular Videos/Podcasts
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 2: The political landscape
- Tech Talk: interview with Danny Aranda, European managing director at Ripple
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 1: Doing business in uncertain times
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- The EU Funds Transfer Regulation 2015 – Chapter 2: Scope and requirements