The Deals of the Year 2016 winners from the Middle East.
Just as the global markets show signs of a meaningful post-crisis recovery, major global events set things back again. But against a backdrop of tensions in Russia, a slowdown in China, the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe and the oil price hitting a historic low, a number of companies and banks have managed to churn out stellar deals. The Banker recognises them in 2016’s Deals of the Year awards.
Most popular videos
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Accelerating innovation in banking - Chapter 1: Pace of change in financial services
- Chapter 1 of 4: The new role of a correspondent banking provider: challenges and opportunities
- Tech Talk: interview with Accenture’s Owen Jelf about editing blockchain
- Tech Talk: interview with Kevin Mountford, CEO of PBF Solutions