There has been no let up in the pace of change in the investment banking industry in 2015, and The Banker celebrates the participants that moved their feet fast enough to keep up.
The Banker celebrates most innovative players in the investment banking field over the past 12 months.
The face of investment banking has altered quite significantly over the past year. The Banker celebrates those institutions that have been most innovative in adapting their businesses to this changing environment.
The Banker celebrates the most innovative players in the investment banking field over the past 12 months, handing out 31 awards to the industry’s great and good, from global behemoths to boutiques.
With the world's economy still struggling, the need for investment banks to come up with innovative ways to serve their clients is more important than ever. The Banker's Investment Banking Awards recognises those that have excelled in this field.
What a difference a year makes. When The Banker's Investment Banking Awards were held last year, Lehman Brothers had just imploded, markets were closed and banks were more focused on survival than on performance or creativity.
This year The Banker has revamped its Investment Banking Awards to focus on innovations – whether in products, structures or strategies. Size of deal and league table position have always provided a limited guide to the true prowess of an investment bank.
This year’s Investing Banker Awards come at a tricky time for the industry, when liquidity is scarce and markets are nervy. It is at times like these that banks must show their mettle. The Banker Awards 2007 reward such qualities, and we look back over an impressive year for all of its winners, during which innovation and commitment have driven growth.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- No rest for banks as fintech challenges loom large
- The bond bubble risk of cheaper corporate borrowing
- Top 1000 World Banks – Japanese banks struggle to grow in tough environment
- Bankers at a loss over IFRS9 provisioning rule
Most popular videos
- US interest rates
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- Interview with Erik Zingmark, deputy head of transaction products, Nordea - EuroFinance 2015 Copenhagen
- Chapter 1: The role of financial services in the UK economy
- Pre-IMF interview with Jean-Francois Tremblay, associate managing director, Moody's - View from IMF 2015