An introduction to the awards.
Bank of the Year 2014
The Banker’s Bank of the Year Awards 2014 are open for entry.
The results of these prestigious awards will be presented on the 27th of November at InterContinental Hotel London Park Lane. To enter your bank into this year’s awards, please download the questionnaire linked below, answer all the questions and return to BankOfTheYear@ft.com by Friday, August 15th.
For specific queries relating to Bank of the Year please contact Emilio Pagliocchini. (firstname.lastname@example.org/+44 (0)20 78734534)
Best of luck to all contenders!
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – global and regional winners
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – Americas
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – Middle East
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – Africa
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – western Europe
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – Asia-Pacific
- Bank of the Year Awards 2013 – central and eastern Europe
This year has brought with it even more uncertainty for banks, with stagnating growth and increased regulation. The Banker’s 13th Bank of the Year Awards celebrates the banks that have taken on these challenges, using them as an opportunity to re-evaluate and innovate.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content