An introduction to the 15th annual awards.
Bank of the Year 2015
Entries are now being invited for the Bank of the Year Awards 2015. Regarded as the industry standard for banking excellence, the awards will once again be fiercely contested by the world's leading financial institutions. Judged on their ability to deliver shareholder returns, support their local economies and to gain strategic advantage, winners reap huge benefits in terms of market visibility and position.
Download the questionnaire
For your chance to win an award, please download and complete the questionnaire and return to BankoftheYear@ft.com by July, 31st.
Please contact Ms Saddy Njie for any queries (email@example.com / +44 (0)20 78733973).
The best of the best are celebrated as The Banker crowns the global Bank of the Year, and hands out the laurels for our regional winners and the lender that has excelled the most when it comes to financial inclusion.
2014's best banks from central and eastern Europe.
An introduction to the awards.
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Basel III starts to dominate Top 1000 rankings
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking UK Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Top 1000 World Banks 2015: A new global picture
- The Banker Top 500 banking brands 2015 Global Press release: For immediate release