RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
- Interview with Zoran Stavreski, minister of finance, Republic of Macedonia
- Europe's banking regulation and supervision: a brighter 2014?
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments
- Interview with Luis Videgaray, minister of finance, Mexico
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers