RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
Most popular videos
- Ch 1. The cost of staying ahead: Can banks afford it? - Staying ahead of the game
- Interview with Sebastien Lahaie, CEO, Abbeyfield - View from Felaban 2013
- Pre-Felaban interview with Silvia Pavoni
- Improving access to financial services in rural Africa
- Arun Jain, chairman and CEO, Polaris Financial Technology