RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
Most popular video
- Top 1000 World Banks 2014 results
- AfDB Annual Meeting 2015 - what to expect
- Transaction Bankers - UniCredit's Ernst Ohmayer
- Interview with Libor Krkoska, head of the EBRD's representative office in Nicosia, Cyprus - View from EBRD 2015
- Dr. Lyal White, director: centre for dynamic markets, Gordon Institute of Business Science - View from ARC 2015