RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
Most popular Videos/Podcasts
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- Monthly preview: London's Brexit future
- Interview with Gilles Guerard, managing director, Ecobank Rwanda - View from AfDB 2014
- Interview with Eric Osiakwan, managing partner, Chanzo Capital - View from ARC 2016
- Tech Talk: interview with Kosta Peric, Financial Services for the Poor Initiative, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation