RSS feeds are a quick and easy way to get the news that matters most to you as soon as it is published (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). These feeds contain headlines, links and descriptions and are updated as the website is updated with new stories. Follow these simple steps to get started with RSS.
An alternative is to access feeds though your web browser. If you use a browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera or a recent version of Internet Explorer, just click on the RSS button and choose where you want to display your feeds.
Most popular videos
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 1: Doing business in uncertain times
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 2: The political landscape
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Tech Talk: interview with Danny Aranda, European managing director at Ripple
- The EU Funds Transfer Regulation 2015 – Chapter 2: Scope and requirements