The latest league tables reveal which bookrunners dominate the burgeoning green bond market. Going forward, China’s lenders are the ones to watch.
Latest Section Articles
Hong Kong was the leading IFC for investment from mainland China between 2011 and 2016, in which time China itself pulled in a whopping $20bn from other IFCs, led by London. Silvia Pavoni reports.
Unsurprisingly, New York tops the US financial centre rankings for attracting investment, but its outflows outstripped inflows by a considerable margin, as Silvia Pavoni reports.
The events of 2016 have taken its toll on many lenders’ balance sheets, but not the US’s big five investment banks. Danielle Myles looks at their profits and revenue, as revealed by quarterly earnings reports.
Order Now The Banker July edition
- Digital trends driving bank innovation - Chapter 1: Innovating to stay ahead
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Forging a digital future – Chapter 1: Implementing a digital strategy
- Forging a digital future – Chapter 2: The future of digital banking
- Digital trends driving bank innovation - Chapter 2: Keeping pace with digital expectations