London edges out Singapore for inward FDI among IFCs, and is way out in front for outward investment.
Latest articles from International Financial Centres
Bratislava and Moscow top financial services FDI tables in a generally muted investment environment in central and eastern Europe.
With overall inflows decreasing across the region, Singapore attracted the largest amount of financial services foreign direct investment in emerging Asian markets in 2015.
London is the top performer in a far-from vintage year for attracting foreign investment to European financial centres, as well as being the leader for outbound investment
Order Now The Banker July edition
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- John Gibbons, head of treasury services EMEA, J.P. Morgan - View from Sibos 2014