Bratislava and Moscow top financial services FDI tables in a generally muted investment environment in central and eastern Europe.
Latest articles from International Financial Centres
With overall inflows decreasing across the region, Singapore attracted the largest amount of financial services foreign direct investment in emerging Asian markets in 2015.
London is the top performer in a far-from vintage year for attracting foreign investment to European financial centres, as well as being the leader for outbound investment
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2015 results
- The Banker Top 1000 World Banks 2015 ranking WORLD Press: IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Brexit campaign reveals EU over-regulation concerns among small business
- US secretary John Kerry’s Iran stance lacks credibility
- Interview with Eric Osiakwan, managing partner, Chanzo Capital - View from ARC 2016