The Banker Database
About The Banker Database
The Banker Database is an unparalleled source of current and historical financial data on the world's leading banks. Its advanced search functionality allows users to filter, view and download information quickly.
If you need detailed information on the health, performance and activities of individual banks, to create and analyse peer groups or compare bank performance over time, The Banker Database will make your job easier.
The database will also allow you to generate custom rankings using any of the 70 financial data points, for example, the top 50 US banks by trading income, the top 100 Chinese banks by return on assets, the lowest capital to asset ratios in Western Europe or the fastest growing banks in India.
A subscription to The Banker Database includes:
- 5000 banks in 163 countries
- 70 financial data points
- Detailed contact information
- Board members and divisional heads
- Up to 26 years historical data
- Advanced search functionality
- Downloadable results
We carry out the research to provide you with valuable data analysis, saving you time and money – subscribe today
The Banker Database 14 Day Trial
Top 1000 World Banks 2013 - Press release
Top 1000 World Banks 2013
Most popular content
Most popular videos
- Trade finance securitisation
- Getting excited about innovation
- Chapter 1 of 4: Managing intraday liquidity in a changing regulatory environment; Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Basel III – what they mean for liquidity managers
- Interview with Philip Alexander, Senior Editor, The Banker - View from EBRD 2014
- Chapter 1 of 4: Internationalisation of the renminbi; Trade and payments