China's outward direct investment will outpace foreign direct investment in the country for the first time in 2015. Stefania Palma maps where this investment is going in the UK.
Order Now The Banker July edition
Join our community
Global Risk Regulator
Most popular content
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Ultimate beneficial ownership: where are we and what does the future look like?
- Will Japan’s economy recover in time for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020?
- Deutsche Bank's woes go beyond US fine
- View from Sibos: Jeff Bosland from JPMorgan looks at global trends in transaction banking