Data collected by The Banker reveals the capital position of the country’s biggest lenders.
Latest articles from Bank Trends
At the end of April, Romania’s parliament approved a bill allowing borrowers to walk away from their mortgage debts. The Banker looks at mortgage holdings of the largest banks in the country.
Order Now The Banker July edition
Most popular videos
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 1: Doing business in uncertain times
- Brexit challenges and opportunities - Chapter 2: The political landscape
- Top 1000 World Bank 2016 results
- Tech Talk: interview with Danny Aranda, European managing director at Ripple
- The EU Funds Transfer Regulation 2015 – Chapter 2: Scope and requirements